Monday 17 February 2014

Gods music.

This song is like an anthem of mine! I would say its probably the most popular song I have written at the moment! Why you say? well...... because its true. We need more of Gods music played on mainstream radio.

I remember when this song was birthed.

The days of watching MTV and the BOX. Waiting to see the next music video and hear the latest number 1 hit song. I love music and will always have music playing in my house while I clean, when im working, driving, everything. But there came a time in my life were music  changed. It wasn't the same anymore, and I was getting fed up and frustrated.
I remember sitting there with my sister and we were complaining. "what is this on the tv?" "Music is soooo rubbish these days", "I dont wanna see naked women dancing around all the time", "and what are they singing about? the club, cars, BORING!!!" So my spirit burst into song with "Gods Music", and my sister echoed me and sang "playing on the stereo!" That was it!

We live in a world and a time were all that is wrong, all that is sin is glorified, and im fed up with it. Are you? Music that destroys our mind and souls. Does the bible not say that our bodies are the temple of God? (1 corinthians 6:19) Therefore we should be careful what we put inside it, and that includes music!

God Jehovah created music, and he created us to worship him through music, but…… yes im gonna say it……. the devil is also taking his worship through various music artists in the industry now! And we, christians buy into their music, allow our children to consume it not seeing the dangers that lie ahead! Let me give you an example, I remember going through a break up and decided to put on a song by an artist called "me myself and I", singing along to the words that basicallly state that I am all alone! WRONG!!!!

 Deuteronomy 31:16 reads, " Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave or forsake you"

Therefore, for me to confess those words over myself was incorrect, destructive, and depressing! And that was exactly how I felt! I kissed my teeth, threw out the CD and my spirit was immediately lifted!

It has taken me a while to finish writing this blog, I guess I knew that I may offend a few people. But you know what, people perish for lack of knowledge!

So Gods music, LOL. The first line of the song is, "Im so fed up, of hearing whats new, whats number 1 and what we listen too. God help us please, we need some sanity to keep us on our feet, take us where we need to be!
Wow, what a declaration, but I was fed up, as my mind was being renewed by the word of God, I began to despise the things that God despises.
We need sanity as listening to some secular music really hurts my head at times. Not all secular music but you have some rap and hip hop that is full of profanity, hate, war, and worse of all it is glorified, seen as cool or gangster! Some female artists almost half naked, parading around on stage acting out sexual routines, and some people let their children listen to this or attend their concerts! When the child starts dressing like an adult, talking back, having boyfriends/girlfriends, having sex at a young age then some parents wonder what happened. It is clear, our children look at these artists as role models, or idols and begin to worship everything about them, want to look and sound like them!

Exodus 20:3-5 reads, "You shall have no other gods before me, you shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below, you shall not bow down or worship them; for I the Lord your God, am a jealous God"

My heart grieves for our children, they are so innocent and pure, that they soak up anything that they are given. Therefore we must be vigilent with what our children consume.
Another line in the song is, "so ive taken it upon myself, and Lord you know i need your help, to bring creative music to the industry, something that will SATISFY OUR CHILDRENS NEEDS, and bring creation to their needs in honour and worship of you!

Our children need the love of God,  hope, Godly parenting, a loving home, discipline and direction, not drugs, sex, violence and material riches!

 There are so many gospel artists (that carry the anointing of God) even here in the UK, who are not supported enough! We post our songs, share our music, ask to like our pages ect and the response is feeble!  GASP!!!! How can I say such a thing? It is true. When secular artist release an album, everyone is rushing to buy it, youtube views are in the thousands.

You see we need more of GODS MUSIC PLAYING ON THE STEREO! The Lord has called me into the music industry to make a stand, make a difference as he needs to be glorified at all times, and God will do it! He is doing it!
It is not about numbers and how many likes I get as my God is more than able to complete the work he has begun in my life!

Gods music was written to show that christian/gospel music is not boring, that it is creative and uplifting.
Please support us as we give praise and worship to the Lord, as we go out and do damage in the enemys camp for praise stills the enemy!


God bless, VOCALZ. XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment